SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all the authors guidelines; submissions that do not adhere to them may be returned to authors.
- Any manuscript must be accopanied with a conflict of interest declaration
- in case of financial support, the authors should give information about the source of funding and the role of the funders in the present study.
- In case of plagiarism, the manuscript is definitely rejected.
- All or part of articles published in JMSR may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Editor-in-Chief.
- Submitting a manuscript for publication in JMSR implies the authors are in agreement with these requirements.